Custom Airbrush Sprays
Nervous about a spray tan? Let Body Glow’s 10 years of experience put you at ease. Our expertly trained technicians remove the guess work and mistakes out of spray tans. We’ve sprayed hundreds of people of all shapes and sizes. Our goal is your COLOR! Not to analyze or judge how you look. You are walking testimonials of how a gorgeous, sunless spray tan looks. We will take GREAT care of you!
We provide you with a brief consultation to determine the best color for your skin tone and needs, and have a variety of color and timing options to suit any special occasion. Sessions are by appointment only in a private room and take approximately 20 minutes. Your color will look natural, even, and gorgeous (even on your hands and feet!) and last anywhere from 5-10 days, with proper care.
Custom Airbrush Spray Tan Prices
|Face & Upper Body||$30.00|
|Membership||$90/mo (see store for details)|
Color: 8-24 Hour Options
keep dry on skin for 12 hours before getting wet
- Natural or Venetian: Best for people who are fair, have many freckles, have red hair or strawberry blond hair, will be in lots of pictures for an event (i.e. brides, wedding party, prom, senior pictures), or for those who are already tan and want just a bit of color to even out skin tone and hide imperfections. 1 shade darker.
- Medium: Best for people who are not fair/redhead/freckles, those who are tan already and want more noticeably dark color. 1.5 shades darker.
- Dark: Best for people who have tried either natural and medium and prefer a darker color. 2 shades darker.
- Venetian & Venetian Plus: This color works on all skin types, no matter how fair you are. The undertones of the solution are purple and brown, to provide a rich, exotic-looking tan. 1 shade darker. Venetian Plus is 1.5 shades darker.
Color: Rapid Venetian Option
- Rapid: This color is between Natural and Medium in color. You can get sprayed, and then rinse only about an hour later (for Light-Natural color), 2 hours later (for Natural-Medium color), or 3 hours or more for Medium color. Tan will not appear until 3+ hours but at least you can rinse off to avoid getting bronzer everywhere. This is a great option if you are unable to wait 12 hours before getting wet, however, the level or depth of color can be less predictable. Try this option when you can be flexible with your level of color.